Adoption lag in digital assets is a human problem.
And the remedy is digital assets.
- Though there are many ways to solve the scalability dilemma, we still need industry-wide consensus in order to put this issue to bed once and for all.
- The influx of institutional capital is helping combat volatility by bringing more trade volume, asset holders and a more pragmatic approach to investing.
Usability & Accessibility
- Usability is a design problem, which, with the right focus, will self-correct.
Consumer Protection & Privacy
- Consumer protection (read: anonymity and encryption) is central to the founding mission of digital assets—and the perfect remedy to bank’s security issues.
- Governments are beginning to seriously address regulation for the first time—and oversight is becoming a rallying cry for more and more industry insiders.